Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 21, 2011

40

I turn 40 today. Sometime tonight around 7 pm actually. My Mom will call at the exact moment of my birth. The one constant i could always count on from her. It might not seem like much from a Mom but really it has always meant alot to me. And i know it does to her. She has always said that giving birth to me was  the one thing she got right.

okay I did not mean to make this into a sappy mom post.......

I really just wanted to share my Birthday with you all. All 2 of you that possibly will be reading this. And 1 of those is my sister.........

In honor of turning 40 I am doing a give away (giveaway?)
Maybelline's Great lash mascara (the pink and green tube) and Starbuck's also turned 40 this year, so that's my prize, mascara and coffee!

To enter:
Leave me a Birthday wish and if you are 40 or over, something great about being 40!


*** Contest closed. Winners were the 2 people that left comments...That's you Christy and
Mrs. Claus! ***
** But please feel free to leave me a 40th Birthdaywish and something great about turning 40! **

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!!

I have missed reading your blog! I guess me and your sister?

Hope you have a super-fabulous-can't-believe-God-loves-me-THIS-much-it's-a-miracle kind of birthday!

I don't know the best thing about being 40 for me (like every year) it was my FIRST TIME!!! I had never been 40 before! That's what I say every year!

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Well, me, your sister and Mrs. Claus makes you up to three readers. And I've missed reading your blog too! I also turned 40 this year and spent it at Niagara Falls with my mom, sister, and kids. We had such a great time. When people asked if I was excited to turn 40, I would say, it's better than the alternative. So, I'm sticking with that.

Unknown said...

YAY!! Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!