Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 12, 2008

Background info.

I am a married, homeschooling mom of 3 girls. I started homeschooling my oldest daughter when she was in Kindergarten. I didn't do it because I thought I had some better way of teaching her, it was because I liked her and liked spending my day with her. I wasn't ready to let her go off for hours at a time and let somebody else enjoy her. Her sisters came and I felt the same about them. So, we became a homeschooling family. 9 years later I still feel the same, my oldest daughter however does not. So, we let her go to public High School. That's what you're suppose to do right? Let them go, spread their wings and all that........for me, it's easier said than done! I started this blog to keep our family and friends up to date, but also to help myself. Maybe if I write all my fears, worries, and wierd things I think about down, I'll be able to let go just a little bit easier.

1 comment:

O Mom said...

I'm just seeing if my comment thingy works.