Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 8, 2010

Pictures!

I am working on a little project/Birthday present for my oldest daughter.
She turns 16 next week!

The project involves pictures. I have been going through all her old photo albums and taking some special pictures out and scanning them into the computer.
She is so old that we didn't have digital cameras back then so she has tons of printed pictures and tons of photo albums.
My middle daughter has alot of photo albums too, not quite as many as her big sister though and of course her big Sis is in most of her pictures.
My youngest on the otherhand has like 1 photo album, as most of her pictures are on the computer or a disc.
Somehow it just doesn't feel as special saying here is your disc versus a cutsie hand made photo album.
I need to work on that.

Does anyone else have misbalanced documentation more pictures of one of their kids?
Does anyone feel the need to keep everything equally balanced like I do?
I'm an only child (for the most part) so I get all confused on the whole siblings things sometimes.

So, now that I have all these adorable pictures of my first born and her birthday is this month and I started this whole blog becasue of her...................

I'm thinking of posting some pictures.

Maybe I can get it together enough to do a tribute to her for the 10 on the10th!

Like this one.

Stay tuned.
I'm tellin ya' my daughter is cute! Then and now!

3 comments:

Sandra Burns said...

I do have more pictures of the older child than the younger one, but it all evens out.

She complains a lot because she is expected to do more chores now that all of the brothers and sisters are grown.

But I just smila and tell her that it works out for all the times they had to do your chores when you were too small.


Keeping balance is tough, so I just try to do the best I can, because they will always find something new to argue about. LOL!

Can't wait to see the pictures.

Gretchen said...

I think everything comes out in the wash. Funny...my kids were definitely part of the film developing era. ;) I remember dropping off at least one roll a week. Sweet 16--WOW!

Anonymous said...

I hardly have any of my youngest, poor thing. My oldest has album after album because it was the era of film and I stopped the albums when my middle one was born so she's only in a few. I read a thing a few years ago that you're so careful with your first one, but the third one can juggle knives and it's so true!!