And it's all about my middle daughter who is turning 10 this month!
1. She has been active since day one. When I was pregnant with her, I swore I was having a big football playing boy. She just never stopped moving and kicking and punching and rolling. But now that I know her, I know she was dancing in there.
2. She loves to dance. She takes ballet classes right now but recently has been asking about other types of dance classes. She is currently working with my friend's daughter, who was on the dance team at her high school, they are making up a dance for her and she wants to enter it into the talent show at the fair later this month.
3. She has struggled with reading and spelling, but she is determined to not give up. In fact one of her favorite things to do is write. She is very imaginative and is always making up and writing stories and songs. There are notebooks all over the house from her.
4. She is athletic and very competetive. Which is amazing when it comes to sports but not so much when we are playing board games at home. But she is learning that sometimes just playing the game and having fun is just as rewarding.
5. She is very laid back and friendly and easy going. She doesn't seem to be bothered by much. She gives in to her some what demanding younger sister alot. It takes alot to ruffle her feathers and make her mad. As I'm typing this, I can't even remember the last time she was mad about something.
6. She can worry though. And be scared. But she is often the first to call on Jesus and just start praising His name when something is wrong.
7. She has big beautiful dark brown eyes. When I look into them it's like looking into to her Dad's eyes.
9. She's an outdoor girl who hates bugs. When she was a toddler and she couldn't go outside, she would climb up on the back of the chair that was in front of the window and sit and stare out. She taught herself how to ride a bike without training wheels at age 6 and wouldn't come in until she got it. She turns sticks into magic wands, grass into food, and blankets into forts. But if a bug gets too close to her she'll come running into the house in a panic.
10. She loves Jesus. She almost always ends her prayers with ....
" Jesus please come back soon or let me come to you. I just want to see you so bad."
Happy Birthday my sweet middle girl!