Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 wrap up!

I really only started blogging half way through this year, but I think this list could easily sum it up.
My year has felt a little off balanced, and I usually try to keep myself together with some sort of list or being organized, so it's no surprise to have numbers used in 2 of my titles.

Yes,I'm slowly trying to get to the real me, with the help of this blog.

But mostly this year has been about my daughters. (I just can't help myself.) So I'm not surprised to find one of my favorite stories about my #1!

Here's my (half) year.


May
the real me


September
Take two

October
daughters vs. sons

November
She danced the night away......and went bowling?

December
Day #1

1 comment:

Karen Hossink said...

I'm a list girl, too. Whenever my husband asks me to "remember to remind him" about something, I say, "Just write it down."
I refuse to store more stuff in my little brain than absolutely necessary. LOL
So glad you started blogging, O Mom. It's a delight to know you!