Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Stolen Quotes

Here are a few little things that people have said out in blog land these past few weeks. For one reason or another they really stuck with me.

So I thought I'd share.




“Enjoy the little things, for one day, you may look back and realize
that they were the big things.”
- Robert Brault

Quote stolen from Centsational Girl


"There is so much freedom in doing what you love, even if I'm scared to death, and then trusting Him with the outcome."

Quote stolen from The Preacher's Wife


"I will forever be amazed at the power of words."

Quote stolen from Lysa TerKeurst


"I didn't say don't be scared, I said don't be afraid."

Quote stolen from Dirty Shame


 "I could see that each step I took on one path, gave me direction and wisdom for this new path."

Quote stolen from my sister Teresa


"Quiet whispers of encouragement can be a life-line to someone else."

Quote stolen from Kellie



I tried to make sure and leave a comment on these people's blogs asking permission to steal from them.

Any one of these speak to you like it did me?

2 comments:

Karen Hossink said...

Yes.
"I didn't say don't be scared, I said don't be afraid."
Some stuff is just scary - the unknowns, the unseens. But I don't need to be afraid because I know God will care for me. He always does.
And I love that HE understands and still loves me, even when I'm scared.

Gretchen said...

The quiet whispers quote is a good one for me...Well, they're all good.

But the thing is...I can be lecture-y, and sound critical, even when I mean to encourage. So that touched my heart and resonated well.