Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Shopping

My daughter, the teenager who goes to public Hgh School, has been wanting to go shopping since Christmas.
She did get money for Christmas that was to be spent on a shopping trip for her, and we she has just been too busy to go.

She sent me an email yesterday reminding me she wanted to go. In the email was an Ad from a store that had a 20% off coupon in it.
I thought, oh she is so sweet and responsible.

Then I clicked on the ad.

This is what I saw....

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=GJ-254786&page=1&cgname=OSCLOSHTZZZ&rfnbr=3400

I'm sorry, but this just isn't what I had in mind.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Oh, dear! I don't think we ever have that in mind. But especially not for our high school aged daughters. Yikes.