Wednesday, April 14, 2010
I received my first blogger award!
Thank you Mrs. Claus at Like Christmas every single day
Don't you love the name of her blog! And she has candy names for her kids, I just love that!
Acknowledging this award seems kind of silly, but honestly it's like a great big hug of encouragement, and I'll take that any day.
My only requirement is that now I have to share 10 honest things about myself.
Here ya go.
1. I still lay with my 6 year old daughter at night until she falls asleep. I know she should be able to fall asleep by herself and it's good for her and all that, but I can't help it. She is just so darn cuddly and still has that lingering baby smell.
2. I sometimes sneak into my daughter's room and 'borrow' some of her fancy hair products, because I'm too cheap to buy some for myself.
3. I sometimes have to bleach the hair on a certain part of my face.
4. I have a scar on my throat from a surgery I had when I was just a baby.
5. I sometimes dream about being a missionary.
6. I get embarrassed easily and my face turns red at the weirdest times.
7. I homeschool my 2 youngest daughters and somedays I absolutely hate it.
8. I have written 5 childrens' books, they are currently tucked away in a filing cabinet.
9. I struggle with my weight. But am currently working on it.
10. I secretly wish I had another baby. A little boy.
Now the fun part is, I get to give this award (hug) to
10 11 other bloggers.
1. Inside Out (this is my sister and her heart is amazing)
2. Carpool Queen ( makes me laugh everyday)
3. Jewels in my crown.... someday ( is sassy and fun)
4. La Vida Dulce ( cute, crafty, and loves coffee )
5. Life at 7000 feet ( likes to clean like me )
6. Marla Taviano ( love her books and her heart )
7. Momma's Soapbox ( love her 'Rugrats' story )
8. Such the Spot( Cutest Mom ever, and lover of Disney )
9. There's no place like Home ( has a PINK fireplace mantel )
10. Dirty Shame ( wish he was my Pastor)
11. Surviving Motherhood (her love for Moms and Jesus)
OK, now go give these people some love and I hope they play along with this award because
I really want to know 10 honest things about them they so deserve an award!